Monday, January 23, 2012

EOC Week 3 Where are you now and where are you going?

Where am I this moment? Well I am currently finishing up school. I am about to get my bachelors degree in  digital photography. I've been in school studying photography for the past three years. My special interest that I absolutely love photography right now are portraits of people, doing fashion photography, and also photographing sports. I love taking my camera where ever I go cause I never no what I may run into, or what I may see that catches my eye that I want to photograph. Right now I am just preparing myself for when I get done with school. I am planning and think of what the future may have for me.


Where I see myself going is getting into the wedding photography industry, and moving away from vegas as soon as I get a great opportunity. I know that I have to build myself up and get my name out in the public to be able to become well known and possibly very successful. But what I tell myself everyday is take one day at a time. I may have plans for where I want to go, but things always change by the day. I will say I will set high standards and goals for my self. And if what I want now for me to happen in the future doesn't happen i will know it is because i found something better, or what ever i wanted wasn't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment