Monday, January 30, 2012

EOC Week 4: Scary Legal Issues

Some scary legal issues that come to my mind when possibly starting a business, or when just having a business of your own is one possibly being sued for copy right issues. Or maybe someone trying to steal your work and pass it off as their own, so then you have to deal with legal issues with that whole situation. Another legal issue that also can occur is the structure of your business, whether you decided to own your own business or work in a partnership. You have to remember all the sharing rights between a partnership. You also have to think about your business license. Making everything in your business legal.


These are a few scary legal issues that you always have to keep in the back of your mind. Yes there are many more legal issues, but these are some of the top issues that I know come up in my mind when I think about starting my own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment