Monday, February 20, 2012

EOC WEEK 7: Challenges with finishing the Business Plan

Well usually I would say that I am having many challenges in finishing my Business Plan because i just can't come up with how I would want to organize it, but since I am in my final quarter in school, I have had plenty of time of thinking how i would build my whole business plan, and how I envisioned it to be like. My plan may change over time, but what i have thought about, and imagined my business to be like is what i really hope on how it turns out. At the moment I am still writing my papers and getting the writing process going. I guess that i would have to say my only main challenge is making sure i have it all done in time, and when i turn it in, it all looks organized and professional. 


I am not really having any issues coming up on how I plan on marketing myself, and what not, just mainly trying to get enough words on to the two paged paper that is required for each category. Over all I think my whole business plan is coming along, and that i should hopefully have it done with in the next week, then all I'd really have to do is tweak it, and make it just perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment