Monday, February 27, 2012

EOC WEEK 8: Is she Fair Game?

My opinion on whether the photos that were taken in the movie were alright, and would be okay to put out to the media is that I do believe that every one has the right to their own privacy. Yes she was young and a princess, and what many people perceive a princess as is perfect and proper. I do think that living the life of the rich and famous, and always being on the spotlight, that you are completely normal just like every other human being. Everyone deserves to live their life with a little fun. Yes there are paparazzi always waiting for the celebrities to make a mistake and be able to capture that on camera and make millions off that photo. Who wouldn't want to make millions off a photo? I know I would want to, but also I think to myself, if I was always under the spot light would I want my personal life of having fun and being me be out for the world to see? Probably NOT! I think that the photographer in the movie made the right judgment by just giving the photos to the princess and doing whatever she wished to those photos. This just showed that he respected her as a person and let her but like any other person and live life the way you're supposed, and just let her be free for a day from being a princess. I do believe that all celebrities should be treated that way. They should be able to live life with out always watching every move they make, and not have to worry whether the paparazzi will catch their mistake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment