Monday, March 5, 2012

EOC Week 9: 40 under 40 in Vegas

Looking into the future to view where I see myself when I am 40 is hard to tell. One thing can say is that I know I will not just be sitting around and doing nothing. I most-likely will be doing photography. What type of photography I can't really say. These next few years of developing my company and see what type of photography works best for my company will determine what I will be doing and where I am at when I am 40. I am currently 25 years old and have 15 years until I am 40. I do see my self married with a wonderful family. I do hope to be a great role-model for my children by showing them it takes a lot of hard work and many times to fail before you can become successful. If they become interested in photography and decide to take over my business that would make me so happy. But will understand that if they wish to follow their own dreams that are way different then mine then i will support whatever they choose to do. As of now I see myself happy in whatever I end up doing whether if its in the field of photography of in a different field. I just want to make sure that I put God and my family first before my career, because when all the above fails, family will always e there for you through the think and thin. My hope though is that when I am 40 my photograph business is busy and full of customers. I hope my name will be out there for people to grasp and use me to photograph them for memories for them to keep in photo albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment